About The Racing
The race format will suit anyone with a trail, enduro, hard tail or e-bike and enough stamina for a good day’s riding. Whilst the top riders enter to win, it’s more about getting out on your bike in a stunning location, having a go and enjoying the friendly banter.
The South of England, although beautiful is not blessed with Mountains so Pedalhounds have introduced shorter gravity fed runs, but more of them for a full day of timed stages and a lot of riding for your entrance fee!
The Race Format:
- 3 laps of between 3 to 5 km in length
- 3, 4 or 5 timed short gravity fed stages
- Each stage will be ridden 3 times
- All stage times will be added together for the final result
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each category and fastest rider of the day (excluding e-bikes)
- Entries limited to 260 riders
Instead of having 4 to 6 timed stages throughout the day you’ll get between 9 to 15!
The stages on each lap can be ridden in any order in a
mash-up style, with no time restraints on transitions from one stage to another.
We’re getting back to the true ethos of enduro, stages will be run blind – there will be no practice before the racing starts, although the stages will be available for inspection on foot the day before and on the morning of the event giving everyone a level playing field...